GeneSprout Initiative, with the main branch located at the Wageningen University, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this terms and conditions.
6708 PB Wageningen
Personal data that we process
GeneSprout Initiative processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. When becoming a supporter (only the personal data marked with an *) or ambassador we process the following data:
- First and last name*
- E-mail address*
- Country of residence*
- Any information you share with us in the supporter or ambassador form, or data you provide us by other means (like e-mails).
If for whatever reason you want us to remove your personal data from the site send us an email and we will remove the data.
With what purpose and on what base we process personal data
GeneSprout Initiative processes your data for the following goals:
- To contact you if necessary for hosting events (ambassador).
- To show that you support us on the website (for supporters only the country of residence is visible on the website). Your name will never be published unless you give us specific permission.
- To contact you if we have updates regarding GeneSprout Initiative (such as an open board member spot).
- To inform you about changes in our terms and conditions.
Sensitive data that we process
Our website does not have the intention to collect data from our website visitors.
In order to optimise your visit to genesproutinitiative.com, anonymous visitor statistics are collected. Cookies are used to do this. In your browser settings you can indicate whether or not you want to allow cookies. You only have to do this once unless you clear your temporary files, after which you will need to do it again.
Duration of saving personal data
GeneSprout Initiative will store your personal data safely.
Sharing personal data with third parties
GeneSprout Initiative will not sell or give your personal data to third parties.
View, change and delete personal data
You have the right to view, change and/or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your permission of data processing or to object against the processing of your personal data by GeneSprout Initiative. You can send a request to email@example.com. We will respond within three weeks of your request.
Protection of personal data
GeneSprout Initiative takes precautions to protect your personal data and to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modications. If you have the impression that your personal data is not secured properly or if you have clues of abuse, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.